• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG Classic

HYRDGOON

Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
Anyone ever order anything from www.pgclassic.com ?? They seem to have things for better prices than I've seen elsewhere (i.e. reproduction rallye dash bezels and stainless exhaust tips)

Plus they are in Canada (although most of their business is probably U.S> since they list all prices in U.S. currency) but shipping in Country would be preferred for me

I've bought a few things. Seat foam was perfect. Seat covers were high quality but inaccurate striping and pattern. I bought their stuff form their ebay site.

I bought a set of dog dish caps and a fuel cap - all nice parts and shipping in 5 days to New Zealand........direct from China. I also thought I would be getting parts from Canada.

I Purchased Parts From them, however i waited until they e mailed me a 20% off special. Service and delivery time from the Great White North seemed to be ok and parts and quality looked great! No Bitching from me.

Remember guys,most of the people who sell new restoration parts for the most part get them from the same wholesaler,CHINA! Unless you are getting real NOS parts you are getting repos from factories in China. There are a few sellers who have propietary parts made strictly for them,but they are limited and very few.

okiemopar,ive used them and they have a toll free number if you need help.ive talked to them on different ocassions for a better deal on shipping

I've bought convertible top latches, inside door handles and a convertible slide rail - generally happy with them.

Just an update to my own thread I just got my first order from PG. I picked up 3" Stainless Exhaust Tips and Front & Rear Arm rest bases... I used a 20% discount code so the exhaust tips were about $80 and the arm rest bases were about $37/pair.

Everything came individually boxed. tissue wrapped and bubble wrapped. The quality looks great of all items and the exhaust tips feel nice and heavy with no marks or imperfections in the stainless. Package arrived by Fed Ex within a week from me ordering.

For certain items I would definitely use them again

Remember guys,most of the people who sell new restoration parts for the most part get them from the same wholesaler,CHINA! Unless you are getting real NOS parts you are getting repos from factories in China. There are a few sellers who have propietary parts made strictly for them,but they are limited and very few.

Sad but true!

I got a dash bezel for a 69 RR, head rests, dash pad, rocker switches and a few other items are all pretty good. The dash bezel is perfect! Rocker switches were good but only one style of attaching bezel to the actual switch so you can't use them all. I have heard people complain about quality, not being able to return and customer service in general.

I remember when PG Classic sold a lot of stuff on eBay. Seems like their store there is closed now. I can think of only a couple of reasons for closing a store... But anyway, when they were still up and running on eBay, with hundreds of items, they almost always included this in the ad copy: "We reproduce a lot of rare mopar parts. We use our own tooling and moulds".

If you were to do an online search for that exact phrase, you'll see the same wording on eBay for epart4cars these days. Also at Chargersourceguide.com.

So...just sayin. :)

I remember when PG Classic sold a lot of stuff on eBay. Seems like their store there is closed now. I can think of only a couple of reasons for closing a store... But anyway, when they were still up and running on eBay, with hundreds of items, they almost always included this in the ad copy: "We reproduce a lot of rare mopar parts. We use our own tooling and moulds".

If you were to do an online search for that exact phrase, you'll see the same wording on eBay for epart4cars these days. Also at Chargersourceguide.com.

So...just sayin. :)

I just ran that search and got the answer to my statement above....and until now I was not aware of this fact....

"Your item will be shipped within 1-10 business days of receiving your cleared payment. If within 10 business you did not receive a Tracking Number for you order please contact us ASAP.

US & Canadian Buyer Most items will ship out from are Warehouse in Canada, some items may and for International buyer will Ship out from are Warehouse in China."

I bought direct from PG originally, and not through eBay.

All said and done, I am still happy with the parts after 3 years of being on my truck :) I guess it depends on what you buy and the application.

For the parts I got the tracking # did originate in NB and I had everything in my hands in exactly 1 week so I'm thinking it all shipped from within Canada but like everyone else said it's common knowledge not everything is manufactured here and if you want a reasonably priced item you need to be ok with that. I'm very pleased with my $75 exhaust tips vs. something double the price from Accurate, TTI or Y1!

On a side note I noticed when I ordered a new SW tach from SUMMIT last week the part shipped from a Mississauga warehouse and I had it in 3 days... Does SUMMIT keep a Canadian warehouse??

I have been happy with them so far. I also got seat foams from them for my 74 charger they were a perfect fit

Auto Transport Service
Back