• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantasm

FlagCraig

Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
"You play a good game boy. But the game is finished. Now you die."

My brother came to visit me this weekend and we got to talking about this movie because of the black Cuda.
It was popular at the drive in movies when I was in my early 20's back in St. Louis and we must have seen it 3 or 4 times. That song still freaks me out like the Exorcist song does.
I remember the movie scared the **** out of me.

They say the first Phantasm movie had a 440-6 Cuda. Phantasm II Cuda had a hemi.

It's hard to find any U-Tube stuff on this movie or at least for me it was.

Just wanted to see if you folks had anything.

Phantasm series: Hemi E-body driven by good guys; becomes a convertible after being crashed in second movie. Raymond Chang: “In Phantasm, the star was a 1971 340 Cuda. In Phantasm II it was a 1971 318 Barracuda that was dolled up to appear like a Hemi Cuda. In Phantasm III and IV it is an actual 1970 Hemi Cuda convertible.” Joe Ward: “In first movie, the car is a 1971 but the hood emblem states it’s a 440-6 pack.”

https://www.allpar.com/history/movies.html

Ya that movie jacked me up as a kid, I guess I was about 10 when mom and dad took me to see it....the next day after sleeping at the foot of their bed, I pushed mine up against a wall....

What was the car in mod squad.

The Mod Squad had a 70 Challenger convertible, and then a 71 Challenger convertible, which was given a 72 face lift for the 72 season. The 71/72 car still exists.,it was for sale a few years ago. The girl drove a 70 GTX in a couple of episodes.

RIP Tall Man!

maxresdefault (4).jpg

Also featured early "attack drones".

Auto Transport Service
Back