• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picture Please - Rear License Plate Light 66 Coronet

Piranhaz

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
So I have been working on the 66 and I noticed the license plate light is kinda all bent up and doesn't really fit right. It's hitting against the bumper. So I find an original one online and it appears someone bent mine for some reason, so I bent it back to match the other one I saw, but now it won't even bolt up. Can someone post some closeups of how it mounts? Maybe I'm missing some bracket or something.

TIA

Maybe these pics will help a little. If I try and tighten the bracket down, the bulb would probably break from hitting the bumper. I know I can just bend stuff out of the way, but just trying to figure out what's wrong. Is there a spacer that goes in between the light bracket and the bumper?

P976VRE8ePQarNRPK7oOeJ5AS5MLoktpaVn0WMCMhg6yg8BnybG-gDeXInQuoorakd5gDZS=w1245-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg
_wsOL6wWMxUqQKvTs_KzBulhJNrsJE29p7PyeTsVCiujMSPW0WwZYQhbR0gD18645KNOCG-=w1245-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg
Lo9hs0I-beyx-2IRpLPlcugdCJ_-q-H6pDBbURMyu6JNMVPkSaf6tTJI6fmIvZBLA0Mmjkks=w706-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back