• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures on Private Conversations

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
Is it possible to attach a picture to a Private Conversation? So far, I have not found a way.

You MUST be a GOLD member to get that perk!

Is it possible to attach a picture to a Private Conversation? So far, I have not found a way.
upload_2021-11-30_11-24-32.png

....in Canuck pesos that is. :lol:
That's likely about $150.00 Canuck, plus border brokerage fees, plus likely Trudeau will figure out a way to still get his 13 percent sales tax. I'll have to think it over. LOL I hope this is not too political, all in good humour.

13% sales tax ???

That's likely about $150.00 Canuck, plus border brokerage fees, plus likely Trudeau will figure out a way to still get his 13 percent sales tax. I'll have to think it over. LOL I hope this is not too political, all in good humour.
I'll let it slide this time. :lol:

Weren't we talking about this kind of stuff on another thread? Somebody makes a comment and the conversation goes political. One check by your name Dick!

It’s a fact that forty bucks doesn’t buy what it used to and simply mentioning that we are in an inflationary cycle is now considered political? Boy, is that a stretch.

It’s a fact that forty bucks doesn’t buy what it used to and simply mentioning that we are in an inflationary cycle is now considered political? Boy, is that a stretch.
Well, there's one guy I know of that is trying to hammer me for "starting a political thread in the GF".....the 'chicken' thread to be exact.....and there's another that said it was bound for the PF but he didn't make any political posts nor did he attack any other members.....

13% sales tax, cold for half the year and you guys still live there ?

3EB4B8A2-1951-4FF2-80AE-B16642AAAF70.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back