• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pinks redo?

bobtile

Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
Just saw a commercial on Mavtv for a show called won and done. They said if you lose , you're banned for life. Looked like a siloette of Rich Christensen. Anyone see this?

Yep same guys different name same except that one thing.

Just saw a commercial on Mavtv for a show called won and done. They said if you lose , you're banned for life. Looked like a siloette of Rich Christensen. Anyone see this?

I remember it from quite a while back, it was on Speed, is it re-runs ??, it never went past a few episodes IIRC, I'd watch it again if we actually got MavTV

I don't get MavTv...but i watched it once at a friends house...seemed like 20 minutes of arguing, and then one race pass. Pretty lame to me!

out of all the lame "reality" car shows and drag racing garbage , Pinks was the only "real" show that actually has racing from the beginning to the end of the show. sure there was a touch of drama, but it was real. I know a couple of guys that were actually on the show , and they have assured me it is (was) 100% for real , and great stuff. that was the one and only show that I could actually sit down and watch all the way through and enjoy, even though the majority of it was ford VS chevy. the rest of the car shows are just garbage IMO

Anyone know were Car Chaser went to,(Flat 12),i have been looking for it with no luck

Same channel as Graveyard cars ( which I tolaly refuse to waste my time on)

Here Graveyard cars is on velocity and Car Chasers is on CNBC. Have not seen Car Chasers in awhile. Probably on a long vacation with all the money they make from Hollywood.

I was on the show with my blue dart. given the chance to win $500.00 for a win, I don't care how dumb it might be considered. I did lose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5doMtkOoXlc

Who had the 540 the nova? He lifted the front as you were taking off, then he barely ran you down at the very end by what? an 1/8 of a car? I slowed it down and the frame showing the 660 mark was blurry as hell but it almost looked like you had him. Glad to see you at least representing! They always pit mopars against chevys and for some reason the chevys always seem to have a few more cubi's or some sort of added I think they cheat somehow.

Rich doesn't know a Falcon from a Pinto. When he crashed that rice-rocket while not wearing a helmet it delayed the show. I watched anyway.

Won and done... it's the part of Pinks that I couldn't stand and fast forwarded through (the negotiations) for 90% of the show, and eventually they send a pair of cars down the track

:thatswck::eek:hthedrama::icon_oak:

I was on the show with my blue dart. given the chance to win $500.00 for a win, I don't care how dumb it might be considered. I did lose.
Beautiful Dart, too bad...

Who had the 540 the nova? He lifted the front as you were taking off, then he barely ran you down at the very end by what? an 1/8 of a car? I slowed it down and the frame showing the 660 mark was blurry as hell but it almost looked like you had him. Glad to see you at least representing! They always pit mopars against chevys and for some reason the chevys always seem to have a few more cubi's or some sort of added I think they cheat somehow.
we agreed that I got the move. that means he can't take off till he see's my car move. the nova is a friend of mine's car.

Auto Transport Service
Back