• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pistol grip shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunnerman

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a pistol grip shifter with linkage and mount bracket.I believe these were used in the 73-4 chargers and maybe the E bodies. It is the short handle shifter which someone told me it was for a non console car. It does have some wear-n-tear on it. Small pitting on the chrome and some heavy pitting on the shift pattern ring. The worst is on the chrome just under the wood grip. This is an original shifter,not a repop. Asking $180.00 plus shpg.

Attachments

• SDC10328.jpg
    SDC10328.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 599
  • SDC10329.jpg
    SDC10329.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 788
  • SDC10330.jpg
    SDC10330.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 639
  • SDC10331.jpg
    SDC10331.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 678
Holy crap. Shifter and linkage for 180? Almost makes me wanna go 4 speed. Good deal here yall. Finally somebody not wantin an arm and a leg. Somebody needs to snap this up.

Thanks rusty. Not trying to overprice anything just clearing out attic space in garage.

I'd buy it if I needed it now. Thats a good price and I do alot of these cars. So you know, that fits 71/4B with bench seat or buckets with a the buddy seat. This is the long handle and is not use with buckets, console or not, and not used in E-bodies. Thats a shorter handle, longer rods and different mount.
Oh what the hell, sending a PM.

Ya, pretty good deal. Thats not the right shifter kit though Rusty. The rods are being reproduced but the dogbone shifter mount is not .
Wonder what else is in his attic????

Ya, pretty good deal. Thats not the right shifter kit though Rusty. The rods are being reproduced but the dogbone shifter mount is not .
Wonder what else is in his attic????

Just so you know, Passon Performance does repop the dogbone shifter mount. $89 is a fair price if you need one and can't find it.

Just so you know, Passon Performance does repop the dogbone shifter mount. $89 is a fair price if you need one and can't find it.

I didn't know that Jamie was making them. Good to know, thanks.
RRman, got the shifter today, looks good, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back