• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB pizza cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
looking for (2) 14X4 steel wheels. must be for disc breaks. thanks

I may have two 14 x 5 steel wheels , I am pretty sure they fit the 10 inch dogdish , don't know about the disc brakes. Are you sure you want 14 inch or 15 inch ??

Frank

That's why forums are great. You hear about neat dreamt up parts requests.
Never heard of a 14 " skinny before. I suppose you could use an old Honda civic tire?

I may have two 14 x 5 steel wheels , I am pretty sure they fit the 10 inch dogdish , don't know about the disc brakes. Are you sure you want 14 inch or 15 inch ??

Frank
ya . i have some 14x5 for the 10 in caps. was looking for the later ones so i could run the same caps as my police wheels. like from a early 5x4.5 duster.

dreamt up wheels??? hmmmm
14X4 inside the bead. just won't work with disc breaks. works fine on the 62 with drums.

ed52588f27da666d.jpg

b3eb11f7c5cb2343.jpg

4" x14" rim will not clear disc brake calipers. Chrysler put 5 1/2" wide rims on disc brake cars because standard 5" rims would not clear. Some one had a post on here a while back that early Volvo rims were narrow with a 5 on 4 1/2" pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back