• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Plymouth Satellite 1968-1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a plymouth B body. Specifically a 1968/1969 B body 2-door. I prefer a Satellite. Budget is 8-9k ish I can likely ad more cash. Willing to look at unfinished projects perhaps an old race car etc.

Please reply in PM with pics and a price.

Prefer within driving short distance of central Oregon.

Decent project 69 H code 383 base model car for sale on this site.

I'd consider selling my 68 Sport Satellite but I live in Virginia. It's an H code 383 automatic two door.

You know that is the problem with living on the west coast. There are a few cars but most are way too far away. I shudder to think what shipping a car would be now.

You know that is the problem with living on the west coast. There are a few cars but most are way too far away. I shudder to think what shipping a car would be now.
Get someone to look at it. Fly down and drive it home, an adventure. Just an idea.

My understanding is currently it's less expensive to haul a car TO the west coast than AWAY from the west coast, due to all the people leaving. Last broker I spoke with said haulers were having trouble filling loads headed west, which meant fewer empty haulers available to pickup out there. Might work to your advantage.

I really think I need to stick to Oregon or northern Ca. Shipping looks pretty expensive for what I want in a car.

I'd think a native West Coast car would have a WAY netter body that an East coast car shipped out there.

I know most west coast cars, except for the Seattle area ones seem to need minor rust repairs. Window corners, a partial floor pan, maybe a lower quarter. Not much more from what I can see.

Can do 12K, but would rather not if I don't have to. Looking primarily in Oregon southern region.

Going to be in the NW corner of Oregon for the rest of the week. LMK if you have anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back