• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polished Aluminum Water Pump

Looks like a good deal-wonder why it's so cheap though. Always wondering.........

Look closely at the housing and machining though compared to the PP one.

dcc-4286900.jpg

554462908_tp.jpg

Off center bolt bosses, inside machining not so great.

Yes, it's a game of thousand's of an inch between good flow and overheating issues. I don't think I'm going to risk it. It's kind of pretty though!

Apparently you all didnt notice the 58.95 shipping cost associated with it. I hate it when they offer something at a good price & then try to stick it to you with shipping.

Apparently you all didnt notice the 58.95 shipping cost associated with it. I hate it when they offer something at a good price & then try to stick it to you with shipping.

That price is to Canada,, Its only 21.97 (UPS ground) in the US. I still wouldn`t touch it. I got the 440 Source pump and housing for around the same price. It`s not polished but seems to work well. Just my two cents plus tax!

Yes, I noticed the shipping... I never trust the shipping calculators when the shipping costs are ridiculous. I usually contact the seller at that point.

Thanks for the input...

just to let everyone know,it is only about $75 to have your housing polished by a good shop.

Attachments

• 2012-06-06_15-03-05_739[1]new.jpg
    2012-06-06_15-03-05_739[1]new.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 215
Auto Transport Service
Back