• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polished trim rings for 5.5" rallye that don't break the bank?

YY1

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
All of my previous cars with rally wheels have had brushed trim rings.

The pair of 15x6.5" wheels I traded for a few years ago have polished rings.
I really like the optical illusion where the reflection in the trim ring completes the circle of the holes in the wheels.

My front wheels are 14x5.5" and still have brushed rings.

Can someone recommend a set (or even a pair) of polished rings that fit the 14x5.5, and don't cost hundreds of dollars?

I see a few $80-ish sets on ebay, but the measurements can be confusing as to the depth (as in what depth?, ring center to ring outer, or outer to floor if not installed)

Before I enter into some potentially protracted discussions with ebay vendors that are used to chevy wheels, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

I'm pretty sure a ring for a 6" wheel won't work, because a ring for a 7" wheel will not work on the 15.6.5. Those are VERY hard to find and explain to folks not familiar with those wheels.

I'd hate to have either party not understand the measurement and get sold rings for a 6" wheel.

I have some new polished 14 inch trim rings , PM me for more info on this subject.

Frank

Auto Transport Service
Back