• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE polished weiand team G intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

not so famous bob

Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Its had a turtle added and messaged a bunch. Really helped it, it flows with in 24 cfm on all the runners (darn good!) It is polished and lightened, and still stock port size.'' I have $280 plus a he-l of a bunch of hrs. in it. It will support heads that flow 320 cfm, and maybe more!
Huge stock plenum, should be good for a r/b stroker ! Have the flow figures on it also. Can send phone pics if interested. $270 plus shipping.
I ran it on my 440/505 ,and pulled it off to flow test it. It is 1/2" taller than my
torquer 2, my air filter is set up fort the torquer 2, is the reason I`m going w/ it.
They flow about the same, after messaging them both!.

Its had a turtle added and messaged a bunch. Really helped it, it flows with in 24 cfm on all the runners (darn good!) It is polished and lightened, and still stock port size.'' I have $280 plus a he-l of a bunch of hrs. in it. It will support heads that flow 320 cfm, and maybe more!
Huge stock plenum, should be good for a r/b stroker ! Have the flow figures on it also. Can send phone pics if interested. $270 plus shipping.
I ran it on my 440/505 ,and pulled it off to flow test it. It is 1/2" taller than my
torquer 2, my air filter is set up fort the torquer 2, is the reason I`m going w/ it.
They flow about the same, after messaging them both!.

or best reasonable offer??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back