• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE polished weiand team G > mopart mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

not so famous bob

Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
posting for mopar mafia ----------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_0435.JPG

Which engine Mr. Bob

Who did the porting? Can it be made that all the runners will flow the same? Do u have pics of the ports? Kim

No pics at this time , the corner ports are actually quite a bit off on a stock team g , it takes a lot of work to get them this close , ''my victor isnt much better'' , but has a little higher flowing cfm .
all intakes have un even flow numbers , some are worse than others , and some are terrible , thats why people like wilsons manifolds charge so much money to get the best and try to even up the flow . I dont think any intake can be made to flow exactly the same , unless it like a well scienced out prostock type deal. You wouldnt believe how diff most all stock intake runners difffer , any brand.
''I am not an expert'' , just have a friend (18 time national record holder) with a flow bench that is pretty darn smart . The victor will out flow the team g a little , but has too small of a plenum , but longer runners , spacers really help them in my opinion. The team g has a huge plenum , almost dominator size---------dont know about their theories on either one -??
The turtle in the bottom helps direct are flow in the bottom of the runners , they can be bought at jegs-summit etc..
If I build another engine , I ll use the team G , especially if its a hot street engine.-
untill then , its for sale -----sorry for long answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back