• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: Day Light Savings ends

Day light Savings

• Stay on Day light Saving

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Stay on Standard time

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tirefryin-Bob

Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Day Light Savings ends

Vote: Stay on Day Light Savings or stay on Stardard time year round?? I don't know about anybody else. But I just hate losing Day Light Savings time..nothing worst then getting dark @ 5:00pm.

Your not the only one "I FREAKIN HATE IT"!

I say just split the difference by 30 minutes and leave it that way forever

Look at the bright side of things. In 8 weeks the days start getting longer regardless of where your clocks are set! Just sayin!

Look at the bright side of things. In 8 weeks the days start getting longer regardless of where your clocks are set! Just sayin!

Yea but its a long time until then. Nothing like it being dark when I come to work and dark when I head home. Crock of crap.

I really hate the change. In Indiana we used to stay the same and never change. About 5 years ago they decided to make the change and no one really wanted it. But you see what happened.

Unless you are south of the equator.....then your days will be getting shorter.

Just stay on Daylight time. The switching takes me a couple weeks to get used to.

from now until late march is nothing but pure for **** me the cold the snow it gets dark early I hate how you half to wear 6 layers of clothes even to do anything its a seasonal prison

from now until late march is nothing but pure for **** me the cold the snow it gets dark early I hate how you half to wear 6 layers of clothes even to do anything its a seasonal prison

You could move to Oklahoma where we hardly ever see freezing temps and you could drive your Mopar year around.:thinker:

I've always thought "halfway" and leave it would be the best compromise.

I think it would screw with the rest of the world too much for us to be 1/2 hour off, rather than a full hour (or not).

Pick one or the other and leave it alone. I'm sick of it myself. Damn freakin gooberment forcing us to do things we don't want. This used to be for the farmers benefit during the growing season but now with modern equipment, they can farm 24 hours a day if they want.

Yup, so the kids could help with farm chores before school. Its all corporate / govt subsidized farms now, except for the few that were able to afford modernization. What is the point in todays society?

No matter how I explain it to them the cows think they should be milked at the same time every day. Maybe I should get a government bureaucrat to talk to them. Or maybe I just have stupid cows.

Fall Back is crap. I already forgot til I read this.

There are only so many minutes of daylight on any given day of the year! The "title" alone makes no sense.

There are only so many minutes of daylight on any given day of the year! The "title" alone makes no sense.

Yep! Been saving for years, don't know what I'm going to do with all my daylight savings when I cash out.

Auto Transport Service
Back