• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLY HEAD Fender Badge

VFilms

Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
I'm considering having fender badges made for my '66 Belvedere with a stroked 318 POLY. Just wondering if any one is interested in a set as I could include them in my order. Price depends on quantity but we're in the $200 range for a set. The attached photo is a design I've done as reference. The 392 is a stock MOPAR item. The POLY HEAD is what I may have produced.

392 POLY HEAD badge.jpg

I'm considering having fender badges made for my '66 Belvedere with a stroked 318 POLY. Just wondering if any one is interested in a set as I could include them in my order. Price depends on quantity but we're in the $200 range for a set. The attached photo is a design I've done as reference. The 392 is a stock MOPAR item. The POLY HEAD is what I may have produced.

View attachment 902134

Personally, I'd substitute "Poly" for" Dick", but that's just me.

I just looked closely at your screen name, and thought and thought, then....
Very funny:)

Don't feel bad.....Mark is a great guy. Took me years of being on here until it clicked one day!

:thumbsup::rofl:

That’s a screen name? Huh, never made the connection...

Auto Transport Service
Back