• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

position of window cranks when finished

steve817

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Hello Moparers, The last touches on a B body interior restoration question. When the windows are rolled up (doors and quarters), what position should the window crank handles be located? I wonder if this was brought up in assembly manual? Thanks for anyones help.

i usually put them out of the way of my KNEE....hahahahha,,,im not sure,,,,,lets ask MR OWL....(a- one....a two-hooooo....a- three! ).... just having a lil fun,,,,dont mind me. --

Not sure how they were from the factory, but I like to put them where my knee doesn't hit them in either the window up or window down position.

it's usually a little tricky, and sometimes requires about a 1/2 turn backwards on one end of travel, in order not to hit.

I put the driver's side at the ten oclock position and the passenger side at the two oclock position because it is up high out of the way and it keeps the window from creeping down.

Auto Transport Service
Back