• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Photos Of Your Mopar With an Aftermarket Shifter Using The Factoy Auto Console

soundhd

Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
I get the impression a few of us are considering replacing our stock automatic shifter with a aftermarket one.....If you have replaced yours please post a couple photos and hopefully some info on how you did it and what problems you ran into and how you got around those problems. Thanks

Ha...Don't have pics handy now and they prob aren't needed...

I ran my MegaShifter through the center console...The dimensions of the B&M one fit inside the console...You need to tweak the arch a bit and cut out for the "console" lights to pass through.

And the top plate? I just left it off...

I've been going to build a custom console for years...might finally get around (or back around) to that this winter. It actually doesn't look half bad as is, and I didn't have the heart to cut up the OE top plate, nor do I have the wallet to buy a repop and cut it up. Definitely not for everyone, but I've been sporting the look for a decade!

Auto Transport Service
Back