• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POV cop hits the ditch in his cruiser

306Doba

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
[video=youtube;QfAaDHWIpMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfAaDHWIpMQ[/video]

Skip to 6:00 if you don't want to watch the chase.

He makes it out fine, one helluva ride though

thats odd that a cop is chasing a bike...coz they normally wont for liability reasons. i rode bikes with alot of cops and thats what they told me. they said if a cop is chasing a bike, then the biker REALLY needed to be caught...but for speeding, or running a stop sign.... they would not chase them if they took off runnin' . exciting chase tho !

here in ny they would hit the bike if they could get to the back tire once they run, im really surprised they didn't take him out the 1st time he u-turned, let alone let him do it twice.

here in ny they would hit the bike if they could get to the back tire once they run, im really surprised they didn't take him out the 1st time he u-turned, let alone let him do it twice.
Same way here...you're going down if they get the opportunity.....

We PIT here at the first opportunity - unless it is an SUV or a motorcycle. Those we just have to out-drive. (luckily, we have some experience at that). Policy varies a lot from department to department. Some have a no chase policy, some use stop sticks, choppers or PIT. (we have stop-sticks and have found them to be pretty much worthless).

Personally, I hate getting into chases. I'd rather go into a house after a nut with a gun - probably the ten years on SWAT showing:pink banana:

Auto Transport Service
Back