• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power 4 wheel disc brakes

70chall440

Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
I am working on a 69 Plymouth Wagon and putting 4 wheel discs on it, I have the rear done and am working on the front, we have calipers from a 73 Cuda and the correct (new) spindles, I am also using a 7/8" MC. The owner of the car provided a used booster from a 73 Cuda but it is bad, I have looked at a variety of boosters and I have seen warnings of using a booster for a drum/drum car but I am questioning that, it seems that it would be more of a MC issue than a booster issue but I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone had any information. I can find new boosters for a 69 B body but they are drum/drum.

The booster is not specific. So long as it mounts in to the vehicle it will boost any style master cylinder you mount to it. The master cylinder is the part that is specific eg drum/drum etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back