• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POWER brakes to Manual brake.

ddpsnake

Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
I am in need from the brake masters hear.I want a bigger cam for my 360, the 262 comp is leaving some on the table.the thing is I have PDB,so a bigger cam is going to give low vacuum, i know very little of the vacuum can.so what do i need to change over from PDB to MDB CAR.THANKS A TON.I have 11 inch front rotors and 11` inch rear drums.

Had a car years ago had low vacuum. I added a vacuum reservoir and solved my problem. Easy

I have a big cam with no vacuum issues. Make sure everything is working properly.

X2 on this! I've run all sorts of "low vacuum" cams (below 10in). A worn out power brake booster was always the culprit if the brakes didn't work properly. There are all sorts of band aids (some very expensive and involved...), but if you have a 50 year old stock booster, it is probably worn out. Good luck!

X2 on this! I've run all sorts of "low vacuum" cams (below 10in). A worn out power brake booster was always the culprit if the brakes didn't work properly. There are all sorts of band aids (some very expensive and involved...), but if you have a 50 year old stock booster, it is probably worn out. Good luck!
WELL ITS old something to replace.thanks to all.

Auto Transport Service
Back