• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power Steering Hose

dfrazz

Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Anyone running power steering with a stock steering box, what did you do for the pressure line running from the pump to your box?

Last edited:
I think that most of us are running power steering with a stock box. What is the question...??

I just went to carquest and bought pressure hose # psh 35274

Last edited:
Which line, pressure or return?
Sorry, pressure line. I currently have the stock hose cut to length and crimped on the G3 pump fitting, but its leaking at the connection. Before I take it apart and try again, I was curious what anyone else is running.

I had a hose made at my John Deere dealer. Any Napa should be able to order or make you one. Should be able to order one from any of the repop dealers.

I bought one hose for each application, cut the rubber and after the hose place looked at it they told me it had to have a barb welded on before the crimp would hold.

I just had mine done a few days ago. I bought the stock hose for an 04 hemi and had it modified. They had to replace the rubber hose as well in the process as they couldn't do fittings for the stock hose. I'll try and post a pic this weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back