• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power steering pulley for 68 hemi with TRW pump

68RRHemi

Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Hello...hope someone can clear up a mystery about the correct pulley for a TRW ps pump for a 68 hemi RR. my 68 is stock and currently has a 69+ Federal unit and everything else is correct for a stock 68 hemi (damper, crank, water, double alt, brackets, etc.) I picked up a reman TRW pump with the a commonly seen pulley but it is 1/2 inch off from lining up with all the other pulleys. I did some research and saw a few stock 68 hemi cars with ps and a TRW pump with a pulley with an apparent offset (including a real survivor car). I found and included a reference photo of this clearly displayed on a stock restored hemi with a TRW pump and wondering if anyone can confirm if that is correct or know of one available...btw, the 3rd pic is one of my new pump with provided pulley for comparison. Thanks! Happy Holidays! View attachment 1038169

Screenshot_20201210-021343_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201210-015455_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201210-021403_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Hello...hope someone can clear up a mystery about the correct pulley for a TRW ps pump for a 68 hemi RR. my 68 is stock and currently has a 69+ Federal unit and everything else is correct for a stock 68 hemi (damper, crank, water, double alt, brackets, etc.) I picked up a reman TRW f
View attachment 1038167 View attachment 1038168 View attachment 1038168 pump with the a commonly seen pulley but it is 1/2 inch off from lining up with all the other pulleys. I did some research and saw a few stock 68 hemi cars with ps and a TRW pump with a pulley with an apparent offset (including a real survivor car). I found and included a reference photo of this clearly displayed on a stock restored hemi with a TRW pump and wondering if anyone can confirm if that is correct or know of one available...btw, the 3rd pic is one of my new pump with provided pulley for comparison. Thanks! Happy Holidays! View attachment 1038169
Attachments don't work on the site. You need to load them directly to the site by clicking "upload photos" on the lower right.

Auto Transport Service
Back