• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB POWER STEERING PUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyndondb

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
STILL LOOKING" 1965 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY III POWER STEERING PUMP.
PM ME.

It would also help if you could tell us if it is a TRW type or a Federal type. Is the current one also off the car? Take some pics so we can help you out better. I have both types plus a complete re-build kit for either the TRW or the Federal types...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

here's the pic

!cid__part-2000000000004305_.jpg

Here is a correct non AC 65 or 66 pump. Note the large return hose nipple. AC used the hinged bracket. PM if you want to buy.

PS pump 65 C body (2).jpg PS pump 65 C body (1).jpg

this a TRW pump off an a/c car it moves freely for years 61-68
OK and Thanks for the clarification. I don't run A/C on my cars both past and present so I am unfamiliar that there even was a difference. Makes sense now. It's the Bracket and Pulley that make it either an A/C or Non-A/C set up...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

OK and Thanks for the clarification. I don't run A/C on my cars both past and present so I am unfamiliar that there even was a difference. Makes sense now. It's the Bracket and Pulley that make it either an A/C or Non-A/C set up...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
your welcome you could still use it in a non a/c application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back