• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power steering

c.moo

Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a clean look and modern power steering pump and bracket set up for 1962-65 cars , not the March Performance set up . Google it , not much besides the old stock set ups .

Can you adapt one of the new divorced pump/reservoir setups? Would that be to your liking?
Mike

Take a look at (borgeson.com) and (bergamanautocraft.com). They make smaller units custom fitted for older cars. Quite a few people here have used their systems.

Looking for a clean look and modern power steering pump and bracket set up for 1962-65 cars , not the March Performance set up . Google it , not much besides the old stock set ups .
I don't know if this will work since you mentioned a "clean look, modern pump", but I've had Dan at Firm Feel do over 4 stage 2 to 3 conversions to my pumps and they're awesome! My bro had them do a Stage 3 fix to his 69 Hemi Charger R/T and its steering response & feel is just like his 2008 Charger Super Bee. Yrs ago, his 2 stage power steering conversion to my 70 Challenger made its steering like a modern Challenger, too. They don't look modern, but sure do handle like one.

Auto Transport Service
Back