• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power sunroof parts

RS23VOA

Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
Guys,
for those of you lucky enough to have a mopar with a power sunroof, is there a source for parts? I am one of those lucky enough, but i need parts. Who has any info? Thanks, Mike

I have a 73 with a sunroof and some of the parts are the same as a period BMW. Believe it or not. Still looking for weatherstripping to replace mine. Any luck?

ASC (American Sunroof Corp [think ASC/McLaren]) made 90% of all the sunroof parts in the 60s through the 90s.

I do know that later B body parts (Cordoba/Magnum) interchange almost 100%, and you can upgrade a manual s/r to a power with those parts.

Believe it or not THIS FORUM has the most extensive collection of Mopar sunroof related documentation on the web.

YY
where can we find the documentation???

RS23VOA I heard of someone in Colorado who has some of the seals, but not too sure what he has. Also I have some phone #s of other places that might have other parts. So if you want send me a PM and I'll give you what I have. I don't think we are allowed to post phone #s on the site. It may take a little time to reply,I don't always have time to get to my computer. Thanks,

Some other members and I asked for the post to be a stick but I guess that never happened.

Did you do a forum search?

Auto Transport Service
Back