• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POWER TOUR

albert alspaugh

Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
wife and I are planning now for 2020 hot rod power tour in our 66Charger this makes 10th one a problem every year but its fun and a challenge so doing again hope to have ready sooner than last year when we got out of shop after changing from a 318 to 440 on wed at 11pm and left for s Carolina at 7am after driving car 18 miles home

wife and I are planning now for 2020 hot rod power tour in our 66Charger

Have Fun, and please share some pics if you take any! I just think the Mopower Tour from the Carlisle Nat's is way better, Never did it but looks and sounds interesting. The Hot ("snot" as I call it) Rod Power Tour is more Chevy's.

wanting to do mopower tour sometime ran with them a couple years when they ran power tour route had trouble keeping up power tour is few mopars in 2015 my 66 was only one in 5000 cars did get picked for special photo though

66 CH.jpg

wife and I are planning now for 2020 hot rod power tour in our 66Charger this makes 10th one a problem every year but its fun and a challenge so doing again hope to have ready sooner than last year when we got out of shop after changing from a 318 to 440 on wed at 11pm and left for s Carolina at 7am after driving car 18 miles home
I will be there for part of it....you doing the long haul...
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/posts/911487251/

Auto Transport Service
Back