• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power window repair '77 Cordoba

moparnutcase

Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
Went to the last show of the year back in November at Atco dragway. Passenger side window decided not to work properly. Anyway,purchased a new gear kit and repaired it. Took some pics of part numbers and such as I hope to never need to go back in there. Trying to do this anytime I take the car apart. Pics if anyone cares.

Window fix 1.JPG Window fix 2.JPG Window fix 3.JPG Window fix 4.JPG Window fix 5.JPG Window fix 6.jpg Window fix 7.JPG Window fix 8.jpg

Went to the last show of the year back in November at Atco dragway. Passenger side window decided not to work properly. Anyway,purchased a new gear kit and repaired it. Took some pics of part numbers and such as I hope to never need to go back in there. Trying to do this anytime I take the car apart. Pics if anyone cares.

View attachment 721606 View attachment 721607 View attachment 721608 View attachment 721609 View attachment 721610 View attachment 721611 View attachment 721612 View attachment 721613
More....

Window fix 9.JPG Window fix 10.JPG Window fix 11.JPG Window fix 12.JPG Window fix 13.JPG Window fix 14.JPG Window fix 15.jpg Window fix 16.jpg Window fix 17.JPG Window fix 18.jpg

thanks for pictures have to take apart my 66 looks alot like mine .

dose anyone know how long the motors are the same .because that looks the same before i get mine out.

yep.

There is one different mounting hole that is used some years and not in others, that is either not there or there and not used depending on the year of the motor, and IIRC late B cars had them swapped left to right vs early cars and F/M/J

yep.

There is one different mounting hole that is used some years and not in others, that is either not there or there and not used depending on the year of the motor, and IIRC late B cars had them swapped left to right vs early cars and F/M/J

I think in the 80s they still had the pre-mopar DPCD logo!

Nice photo documentation John!

Kinda surprised they still make those gear kits. First time I replaced one I made the mistake of not securing the regulator arm before unbolting the motor. Luckily all my fingers came out of the door still attached.

Auto Transport Service
Back