• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power Window switch source

If they're for the car in your pic, look at salvage yards for Cordobas, late Chargers, C bodies, Gran Fury's and even Volare's and other F Bodies. I saw a Volare wagon and a big Gran Fury (or was it a St Regis?) with those same switches less than 3 months ago. Almost bought them. Last ones I did buy were from a Cordoba. Gave $10, then saw some on ebay sell for $80. Nice to have spares for my Charger.

switches

Yes there for the car pictured, my 74 R/R GTX,These switches are hard to find,so good Idea about checking out the salvage yards..Thanks

Crap, I was at one of my favorite yards today, and they had three sets of "fronts only" switches- a 79ish 300, a 77ish Fury and some panels in another car's trunk......and I didn't buy ANY of them.....DANG, knew there was something I was forgetting...and it's a hour drive one way!

I did buy three 2" 3/32 x 8ft square steel tube sections for $15 and a 32" mobile home door in EC for $10 (for my garage project).

Is that the blue stripe sunroof car that was on ebay a couple of weeks ago?

Auto Transport Service
Back