• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

prayers for the families of the victims

There is one important thing you have to understand about Canada ... very few murders are committed against, for lack of a better term, "innocent victims". The vast majority of shootings, stabbings, etc are ethnic or gang related - with most perps and victims having names ethnic origins. Yes, we've had a number of mass killings by whackos over the past few years but most of those again were ethnically or religiously motivated. You generally do not have to worry about someone coming up and putting a gun in your face, an armed robber coming into a convenience store or a sniper taking pot shots at you. The vast majority of us don't have steel security bars on all our home windows and doors nor do we have 5 locks on every door. With pretty strict gun laws we're a pretty safe country to live in. We sure as hell don't need advice from Americans about gun laws !!
Come on now. I’ve watched every episode of trailer park boys. Gun violence is alive and well in Canada.
But seriously my sympathy goes out to victims and families.
In today’s world you need to be ready and able to defend your right to life. No natter what your government tells you. Better to be in jail alive then in a casket.

There is one important thing you have to understand about Canada ... very few murders are committed against, for lack of a better term, "innocent victims". The vast majority of shootings, stabbings, etc are ethnic or gang related - with most perps and victims having names ethnic origins. Yes, we've had a number of mass killings by whackos over the past few years but most of those again were ethnically or religiously motivated. You generally do not have to worry about someone coming up and putting a gun in your face, an armed robber coming into a convenience store or a sniper taking pot shots at you. The vast majority of us don't have steel security bars on all our home windows and doors nor do we have 5 locks on every door. With pretty strict gun laws we're a pretty safe country to live in. We sure as hell don't need advice from Americans about gun laws !!

Even in Canada I have to think crimnals get guns, and the mentally ill can get a gun.

With pretty strict gun laws we're a pretty safe country to live in.

Strict gun laws have nothing to do with the illegal guns that do the majority of the gun related crimes.
Except that strict gun laws have lots to do with innocent people protecting themselves.
Damien and Miles Sanderson. Highly likely brothers.
In the nearby Indian reserve most people there have 'Hill' as a last name. Most are not related, so they say.

Even in Canada I have to think crimnals get guns, and the mentally ill can get a gun.
Yes and yes. Most are illegal guns. Yet our present government, in all its wisdom, want to take away legally obtained guns. Its all a ruse to excite the Liberal base. They think if you take legal guns away gun crime will disappear. So stupid.

I doubt these guys will even go to jail.

Don't be so naive. You don't kill that many and not go to jail - regardless of who or what you are. The only way they won't go to jail is if they're killed while being arrested.

yes a world issue and at some point it will be the demise of the world. i live 25 min from downtown st louis, mo and it is very bad, and the mayor has all the rams money, federal money she is sitting on and she wants to sue kia and hyundai because their cars are easy to steal. not sure what medication she is on but there are better things to spend money on than that. cops can't/won't try to control the crime in stl.
Do you blame the cops for not doing anything? If they do their job there is a possiblity they go to jail or at the very least lose their jobs. My dad was NYPD and my son just took his physical and mental tests for the NY State Troopers . My wife and I have mixed emotions about him actually being called because we know he is not the type of person to sit back and do nothing. But we are scared of the repercussions he might face. The society “ They” created puts the criminals first and victims second.

The police have confirmed that Myles broke parole in May of this year. Hard to believe that no one on the reserve knew about the warrant for his arrest. Had someone reported him to the police there would be a good possibility there wouldn’t be any deaths or stabbing.

Sick fuckers, hope they rot in prison
I see 1 has been found dead already

hope the victims recover & do well :praying:

They got the last guy. Don't know how he died yet. Have to wait for that to get figured out.

Good conclusion; saved the taxpayers a lot of $$$. It sounded like the last guy had self-inflicted wounds. I hope the RCMP took their time calling for medical help, allowing this career creep to bleed out. Just my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back