• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prayers wanted

Grabbergreendream

Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't stir up any negativity...
Just would like to ask for prayers or positive vibes.
A very close friends wife got diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday. She goes into the Dr's on Monday to discuss options. I'm not a "ask for help" guy, but.... Not good with this kinda thing but my heart hurts for these guys & they mean a lot to me.
Any consideration for positive prayers or vibes for my friends wife Beverly would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Prayers being sent. I have a close friend going through the exact same thing with his daughter. I will include Beverly along with her.

Six time (6x) survivor here. Fluck cancer.
Prayers said! :praying:

God bless her and her family. When it comes to this stuff I think women are tougher than us.

Cancer SUCKS.

Breast cancer especially sucks (I think we all know why).

Good thoughts and energy to your friend.

There is not a thing wrong asking for prayer for a loved one/friend in need. Personally I think if we all asked God for favor & healing more often we would also see His works more often.
Prayers to Beverly, her family and friends for healing, peace and continued faith!

Auto Transport Service
Back