• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prayers

ESOXER

Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
So we were in bed and my wife received a call from a former employee that has had a large amount of abuse from her husband, they have a child together. My wife and her have been praying for an hour. She was arrested and released tonight, she fought back, and he reported it. I hate men hit women, sorry I had to vent a bit. We're praying she's OK in the future. Her name is Judy if anyone would like to send a prayer. Thanks guys

Prayers sent for Judy.

Your box is full. Esoxer

So we were in bed and my wife received a call from a former employee that has had a large amount of abuse from her husband, they have a child together. My wife and her have been praying for an hour. She was arrested and released tonight, she fought back, and he reported it. I hate men hit women, sorry I had to vent a bit. We're praying she's OK in the future. Her name is Judy if anyone would like to send a prayer. Thanks guys
This world isnt always fair. Hopefully the truth comes to light. Prayers for Judy.

I hope :praying: she kicked :nutkick: his ***...

I'm sure he deserved some of it/if not all of it,
if he's an abuser

1st she should get the **** out
Now, not tomorrow not later, Now
get the kids, the dog/pets (they will get abused too), clothes,
funds from their bank, & open a new bank account even, in her name
then take one of the car or truck (title too if need be) etc. etc. etc.
& leave, go anywhere else, no matter how hard it is

there are places & org's that will take her in,
we all pay for funded by our tax dollars,
if her family won't take her in
or her friends don't/won't

far too often they stay in them/their stupid situations
& it goes really bad
I never understood that thinking it gets physical & abusive &
you still want to stay, lay beside, that ******
(makes no sense to me)
they will get beat even worse, it will escalate,
cops will come more & more, expenses they can't afford
her being right or wrong

especially if the guy thinks they will fight back
or they aren't defenseless anymore

obviously, there's no love anymore or respect (love is respect)
or that kind of violence wouldn't be happening

I hope for her sake she gets thru this, get away from him...

She could also contact the local court/LEO's
they can tell her what she needs to do
& she should get 'a court order'
or also known as a 'no contact order/restraining order'
make him stay away from her,
(it's good for 12 months IIRC, may need to be legally dropped/stopped,
by the courts or continued/renewed, depending on the outcome/situations
)
served to him by the local Sherrif/LEOs
they will physically remove him if it comes to that
he goes directly to jail if he breaks the order no if & or butts
directly to jail, then he has the legal problems
not her

I saw this **** 1st hand with one of my younger adopted sisters
& an older sister, it gets ugly & doesn't stop, it escalates...
2 of my sisters went thru it, the other it stopped, sort of
me & my stepdad, (I took Bob with me so I wouldn't do something stupid)
we had a sit down with Paul (her second husband), my older sister's husband
& he stopped (physically), we told him to never lay a hand in anger
on her ever again, he actually did change (some for a while),
if you get my drift...
He was still verbally abusive, eventually, I made him collect his **** & leave...
She wasn't gonna do it on her own, but she was still going to complain
bitch & moan about it constantly & allow him to stay...
I directed her to get a court order/restraining order too...
She was still reluctant... :realcrazy:
I wasn't having any of it anymore...
I was tired/fed up of being in the middle of her relationship **** too...

you need tough love sometimes :blah:

Last edited:
Thanks for the prayers, I guess he moved out today. The child was from a different marriage I guess, but the mental abuse from this guy will last.
Worst part is she still has the charge but a small price to have him gone.

Sorry to hear this happened. Great to hear that he moved out and hopefully he won't be back. Hopefully, she won't go running back to him either.

Thanks for the prayers, I guess he moved out today. The child was from a different marriage I guess, but the mental abuse from this guy will last.
Worst part is she still has the charge but a small price to have him gone.
She won’t have that charge if she gets a reasonably competent court appointed lawyer that is competent in these sorts of matters. The judges know the drill - but in some respects it does depend on what she did to him - cutting his nuts off should be a 4th class misdemeanor etc, etc. We always tell abused women they need to take steps to end the relationship and take firm steps to do so - they rarely listen. And it only gets worse - never better.

I have niece that’s about 35 - only daughter of my older brother. She’s gone from one abuser to the next for years. Pretty woman, very bright, studying to be a Nurse Practitioner. She’s been with this psychotic loser for about 6-7 years now. As always it starts with verbal abuse. But quickly graduated to physical abuse - he beats the **** out of her for the most innocuous things. She’ll show up with a broken nose, black eyes, and all sorts of remnants of his beatings. One of the very sad feelings of somewhat helplessness is we’re all in our late 60’s and 70’s now and no match anymore for him and his buddies. I can only tell you that if this was a little closer to back in the day this guy would be a mental and physical basket case under our kindest treatment of such. He’d not be able to find a place to hide in the Twin Cities - and he’d running in very, very bad shape looking over his shoulder and scared to death for when we eventually found him again. Unfortunately those days are behind us. He’s an NYC scumbag that thinks he’s all,that. My niece has my sisters ear and that’s where she always calls and shows up. But for the most part we’re all done with her on this drama as we’ve for years all spent untold hours talking to her, giving advice and specific places to go for women in her circumstance. Everything can imagine - She never presses charges, ALWAYS says this time she’s done - but every single time takes the POS back into the home for more abuse. We’re all pretty much done, she has no friends left because this is the center piece of her life and EVERYONE is sick and tired of listening to all the drivel and ultimate refusal to take any action of her own. It’s clearly a disease some women just have. Incredibly sad - but can’t be cured until they own up and take actions of their own. Why do I write this dissertation here for you and others is because there are few things I despise as much or more than this sort of thing that happens with incredible frequency.

I’ll pray for Judy because she needs and deserves the prayers. But I’ll also end by saying none of this does one iota of good until she takes a firm stand and cuts this guy completely out of her life and takes every step necessary to ensure he stays completely out of her life. The kid isn’t his so that’s no draw. Excommunicate this lowlife and never let him darken her doorstep. Phone, email or any form of communication again. And if he violates any element of her life she needs to report every single infraction - Period! If she relents or relinquishes herself to him in any way it’s just a continuation of the cycle of doom these women put themselves thru that will never end until they end it. If you can’t tell Ice been down this road to many times and am done with those that refuse to help themselves.

I will keep my personal thoughts to myself. Although I would offer protection to anyone that is being abused.
I will pray for her safety

Prayers sent that this young woman will find an escape from this abuse and find a better life for her and her child.

I will pray for her to have strength to survive and prosper, I will also pray for her man to receive the justice he has earned. As a father with a daughter that suffered spousal abuse there is a special place in Hell for people who abuse women.

Auto Transport Service
Back