• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pro Wheel Western (Vector) 17x10, 17x8

SwiftJonny

Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at ordering a set of these beauties for my 68 Charger:

I currently have vintage 15x8 American Racing Vectors on the car, with some slight rubbing issues in the rear. Front are great.
I'm wondering what offset I need to order for 17x10s in the rear, and 17x8 in the front. Suggested tire sizes would be great too!

Do you have a choice?
Those look like one piece wheels, meaning they likely have only one backspace available, and we can't possibly know if they will fit your car. Or what tires will fit. We don't even know how well your current 15x8s fit.

I’m running 20s by eight I believe in the front on My b body, I always run the most narrow wheel I can find in the front. I have no rubbing issues or turning issues.

If you’re going to go with the wide wheel like a 17 x 8 and you were having issues with a 15 x 8 my guess is this is going make things worse. The 17x8 will probably require you to lower to car to look more fit because if you raise it to clear it’ll look funny

I’d go with a 17x8 for safe measure

Do you have a choice?
Those look like one piece wheels, meaning they likely have only one backspace available, and we can't possibly know if they will fit your car. Or what tires will fit. We don't even know how well your current 15x8s fit.
They're not one piece wheels. They're custom made to order. If you click on the link you can see they are available in almost any size, bolt pattern, or offset.

I’m running 20s by eight I believe in the front on My b body, I always run the most narrow wheel I can find in the front. I have no rubbing issues or turning issues.

If you’re going to go with the wide wheel like a 17 x 8 and you were having issues with a 15 x 8 my guess is this is going make things worse

I’d go with a 17x8 for safe measure
I have no rubbing issues in the front. They work great. The issue is the rear, tons of room towards the leaf springs, but not so much toward the wheel well.

I'll just take it to a wheel shop and pay them to measure before I order the wheels.

I have no rubbing issues in the front. They work great. The issue is the rear, tons of room towards the leaf springs, but not so much toward the wheel well.

I'll just take it to a wheel shop and pay them to measure before I order the wheels.
My bad good point I guess I mixed up the rear and front lol

holy ****! I didn't know these existed! Thanks!!!! no im gonna spend the next 2 hours customizing lol

Hey guys,
I'm looking at ordering a set of these beauties for my 68 Charger:
[/URL]

I currently have vintage 15x8 American Racing Vectors on the car, with some slight rubbing issues in the rear. Front are great.
I'm wondering what offset I need to order for 17x10s in the rear, and 17x8 in the front. Suggested tire sizes would be great too!
I don’t have any suggestions but I do have questions. I’m looking to go to the American racing Vector 15x8 in the back, I actually still have the original 14’s all around on mine now. What size tire are you using on the backs that are rubbing? Any pics so I can see how they look?

Also hoping someone out there reading this thread has any ideas on tire sizes for 15x8, and would you run same sizes on front and back or a little narrower in front? Want to fill the wheel well a bit and go wider but not to “thin” of a tire on a huge wheel

Auto Transport Service
Back