• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Probe forged flat tops NIB F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeStahl

Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a set of probe forge flat top pistons .040 over with the .990 pin
PN 14790-040 stock stroke 440

$425.00 plus the ride
Mike probe pistons.jpgprobe2.jpg

thx for the add

Hi what Compression ratio are they and dos the Rings come with them i might be a dumb question if so sorry about that lol . And what is the .990 pin can i Use a stock Rod or do I have to buy a aftermarket set of rods for that pin size Sorry for all the questions I converted over and is my First mopar build

Last edited:
Mad
one of 2 ways on the .990 pin, you can bush your factory rods or use aftermarket rods.
to get a close estimate on comp at least need to know what heads you have and can give you what it would be based on stock cyl head speces

Mike

im having my 440 bored .40 over..would these work in that block? its a 74 440...motors pretty well stock other than being bored...it has 452 heads, i just rebuilt them

engine had a frozen piston, and when my cousin tried to free it up he cracked piston...so i have to bore it and get new pistons..everything else is good still

Mad with your 906's at stock ( 79 ) CC's by the book you'll be at 10.6 actual deck height and your heads cc's can very but somewhere in there you'll be

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back