Problem with mid section hanger for my 1973 Dodge Charger

Performance Suspension Technology

1. Doug Larsson

Doug Larsson Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    I called this morning and left a message no one called me back I called 2 hours before you closed and left a message and still no call back so I'll try on here.
    I have a 1973 Dodge Charger I purchased the GMAX front sway bar and installed the bar to my strud rods I went to start on the mid section hangers and found your bolt and tube are twice as long as my OEM one did I get the right installation kit ? Do I need to go get a shorter bolt and cut the tube ? Am I not seeing someting when installing this section of the whole product ? Please respond ASAP
    Thank you

IMG_1736.JPG IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1738.JPG

2. Darter6

Darter6 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    FYI, I had to use shorter bolts and cut the tubes on my 66 Charger.Had to do with ride height for mine was quite low.

3. WP29440SE

WP29440SE Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    because the sway bar passes through the k member, you are going to have to cut them to use them. if those are the only ones they supply with the kit for the 73 and up b bodies, someone at the company needs to do their homework and /or try to install that kit for themselves so they know exactly how wrong the parts are.

4. Doug Larsson

Local Time:
    Exactly don't sell some thing for a 1973 Charger just because all others are similar I run into this alot with my car. I'm not cutting anything until I hear from them.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Doug Larsson

Local Time:
      PST e mailed me and want measurements of the length of bolt and spacer length its in the works thank you for responding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.