• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem with mid section hanger for my 1973 Dodge Charger

Doug Larsson

Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
I called this morning and left a message no one called me back I called 2 hours before you closed and left a message and still no call back so I'll try on here.
I have a 1973 Dodge Charger I purchased the GMAX front sway bar and installed the bar to my strud rods I went to start on the mid section hangers and found your bolt and tube are twice as long as my OEM one did I get the right installation kit ? Do I need to go get a shorter bolt and cut the tube ? Am I not seeing someting when installing this section of the whole product ? Please respond ASAP
Thank you

IMG_1736.JPG IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1738.JPG

FYI, I had to use shorter bolts and cut the tubes on my 66 Charger.Had to do with ride height for mine was quite low.

because the sway bar passes through the k member, you are going to have to cut them to use them. if those are the only ones they supply with the kit for the 73 and up b bodies, someone at the company needs to do their homework and /or try to install that kit for themselves so they know exactly how wrong the parts are.

because the sway bar passes through the k member, you are going to have to cut them to use them. if those are the only ones they supply with the kit for the 73 and up b bodies, someone at the company needs to do their homework and /or try to install that kit for themselves so they know exactly how wrong the parts are.
Exactly don't sell some thing for a 1973 Charger just because all others are similar I run into this alot with my car. I'm not cutting anything until I hear from them.

Last edited:
PST e mailed me and want measurements of the length of bolt and spacer length its in the works thank you for responding.

Auto Transport Service
Back