• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Prosystem 1000 CFM carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
What we have here is a prosystem 1000 CFM carburetor the carburetor alone cost $1,000 was not quite big enough for my friends car so he's selling this with the fuel line and fuel gauge and the throttle return spring setup and the original build sheet for $750 firm if you're interested please let me know and give me a way to contact you thank you
13233113_10209189611086697_762810749384061916_n.jpg

what was the intent for this carb? setup for??

If you would like I can make it a lot easier for you I can give you the name and number of the gentleman that actually owns it if you want to text me my number is 865 243 9548

what was the intent for this carb? setup for??
Well if you like I can give you the guy's number and you can call him and talk to wreck or I can tell you what I know about it what you see on the ad he is a friend of mine we are Hot Rod bodies together he built a 572 stroker Hemi and the carburetors just not big enough carburetor maybe was on the car an hour or two runtime that's it he's not used it since

Well if you like I can give you the guy's number and you can call him and talk to wreck or I can tell you what I know about it what you see on the ad he is a friend of mine we are Hot Rod bodies together he built a 572 stroker Hemi and the carburetors just not big enough carburetor maybe was on the car an hour or two runtime that's it he's not used it since
Is it a dominator or 4150?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back