• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proud of my Daughter..

Congrats on having a talented daughter! BTW, I've seen some of YOU guys sheet metal, paint, body work, engine/trans work, and it is artwork in itself. Beautiful work. Functional art. Never sell yourself short.

Dang beep beep, she for sure has a gift.
She is a very good artist.
:thumbsup:

most don't realize it, but art is one of my passions too.

badly-drawn-flat-dog-doodles-jay-cartner-fb19-png__700.jpg

flat-dog-doodles-1567790544978.jpg

guy-draws-his-dog-badly-doodles-jay-cartner-17-5d70b3d715b9b__700.jpg

Very cool....she will be just fine!!
I would be very proud too..

I had a buddy in high school like that...he had markers on him at all times....mt clemens had a ton of art work they didn't ask for...lol...mostly iron .Madden album covers

My daughter came home today and told me and her mother that she was accepted into AMDA which is a school for music and drama. Its not Ivy league but its what she wants to do. She had lots of other offers at many other schools. She likes to act and her artwork is on point. I will show you guys some chalk drawings she did in the past 2 days. Saturday she is entering a contest. These were sort of practice but I was in awe. She was also asked to do a portrait for a lady who already paid someone else to do one and they messed it up horribly. Pretty sure she will be paid for that.

View attachment 1259821 View attachment 1259822

She's fantastic! Those are beautiful.

She has some skills, talent
& tell her congrats for all US here

must be a proud Papa

Tell her she is amazing to be able to do what she can do. You did great raising her up take a bow and be super proud.

I forgot to mention. She was on a 1 hour time limit for each chalk drawing she did. She said she could have done more detail with a little more time.. She does some fantastic stuff. Some of it I don't get like video game characters and whatnot. But I can't wait to see if she wins that contest. Her art teacher suggested she enter the contest.
Maybe she likes the variety. It looks great! She’s a very talented young lady!

Auto Transport Service
Back