• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA

Roger63

Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
This morning when I logged on I had an alert stating that a member was following me. I had never seen him before so I contacted management. And you guessed it he was a scammer. Watch your stuff folks.
Roger

Me to, I had the same message. New member, no posts, but a private message saying he has what I'm looking for. Trouble is that wasn't even right.

Must have been the same one, his private message has disappeared. FBBO magic.

@Roger63 ...you done good.

If anyone else finds this happening - report it asap .....the offenders will be dealt with. :thumbsup:

****Temporary Sticky thread so that others can read and realise this happens.

@Roger63 ...you done good.

If anyone else finds this happening - report it asap .....the offenders will be dealt with. :thumbsup:

****Temporary Sticky thread so that others can read and realise this happens.
I had a guy named, Gary Sheridan. It says last seen following the Plymouth duster thread. I thought it was odd. Doesn’t bother me, but after seeing this, I thought I should report it. Thanks.

I had a guy named, Gary Sheridan. It says last seen following the Plymouth duster thread. I thought it was odd. Doesn’t bother me, but aft,,er seeing this, I thought I should report it. Thanks.
Me too, same guy, recent member, followed since this morning. Sucks to have to question everything all the time. Would hate to give the guy a complex.
Maybe I really AM that interesting!
:lol:

Me too, same guy, recent member, followed since this morning. Sucks to have to question everything all the time. Would hate to give the guy a complex.
:rofl:

Yup had big nova follow me he sent me a message then it disappeared
He said he had what I was looking for also

78CEA81B-9FFE-493A-B767-23228890445E.jpeg
Also this one a few days ago
Not sure but it’s a red flag to me
But again how to know for sure
I had one like this before and it was legit
How can we tell if legit?

Heck, I know I’m not that interesting. In fact, I probably hold the record for ignore (icky) list. Ya gotta excel at something! No offense Gary, I’ll probably wind up on yours too! Takecare!

Caught one myself a few weeks back. Cranky busted him.

Auto Transport Service
Back