• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PST's New Years Resolution

PST

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
I would like to just take some time to introduce myself here on the forums. My name is James, I am the new Marketing Supervisor at PST. I have been employed with PST going on three years. . I started out at PST as one of their techs in their customer service department. My background is mainly in antique car restoration from the body work to the mechanical. I have also spent 5 years working with a drag team, running the Pro Mod Outlaw Class. Basically, anything with 4 wheels and a GAS engine has been a passion of mine. At the present time the closest car that I own to a Mopar is AMC Rambler American. That may not always be the case
Now that we have reestablished a connection with you guys I would like to keep up to date with the forum as much as possible. We are here to answer any or all questions about our products and service. My goal in the near future is to pack our section full with useful tips, new products, and special discounts for members of the forum

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Supervisor

Welcome! I'm working on my '72 Roadrunner and it is a huge sigh of relief to see any kind of business even slightly related to MoPars only one state over and not more from me in Dela-Where? lol

My current struggle has been trying to find a body shop that has the experience I need for rust remediation and paint. Once I get that and the rear diff squared away, I'll be looking for a better suspension solution then the one I'm sitting on now and it's nice to have someone within a reasonable driving distance.

always nice to see a vendor on a forum like this,makes it more personal.i just rebuilt the front end of my 67 coronet with a bunch of your parts and i was very pleased with the fit and finnish.:headbang:

Questions for PST

Let me start by saying I have a 68 Sport Satellite that was a 318 car. Now it has a 383. Last year I replaced most of my front end parts while doing a disc brake conversion. Now the car is tore down again for paint. I was looking at your poly/graph front end kits. The question is, are the bushings poly/graph, and the tie rod ends and ball joints just like stock ones? Also do you offer a front sway bar for my car that didn't come with one? Also what is the difference? Any info will be appreciated! Thanks.

Tbone,

The Polygraphite kits come with our Polygraphite bushings which are polyurethane infused with graphite. We also stock factory rubber style bushings which offer a softer factory ride. The tie rods and ball joints are all factory style replacements. We offer both a 1 1/8" solid or 1 3/8" tubular front sway for your model vehicle. Both are offered for cars with or without stock front sway bars.

Here's a link to our new website showing all parts we sell for a 1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport:

http://catalog.p-s-t.com/index.php?...makeID=43&vehicleID=63830&engineconfigID=6357

Don't forget to mention BBodiesOnly for your discount!

Thank You,
PST

James, you made one of the best steps anyone with a job like yours could make. People like to know who they can talk too. I feel like a lot of companies hire people who look good as far as formal education but not learn by doing education that covers what they do for a living. Thank's for being in touch! I've used PST for more years than I can remember.

Bob

It is good to have you here, welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I bought your poly graphite front end kit, set of 4 shocks and front swaybar for my `68 Road Runner and if I can stick to my schedule will be installing it this spring.

Nice to see company reps interested in communicating with the people in their market.

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to thank you for all your kind words. It has been very busy here the last 2-3 months since I have taken over this position. (big difference from going from a restoration shop to a office lol ) I have been working with owners here to come up with some new product and areas to help customers with there builds. Also I am asking a favor from you as well. I need some new cars for our up coming ads and catalogs. If you have any high resolution pictures of your car could email them to me. This would strictly a volunteer basis but it is always nice to see your own car in a magazine.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Supervisor
1-800-247-2288
[email protected]

Thank you.
You have just earned much more respect for your company

Auto Transport Service
Back