• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punks!

GrabberOrange69

Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been posted before, but it keeps putting a huge grin on my face!

[video=youtube;I8XTNpxaats]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8XTNpxaats[/video]

Been around the net for awhile now but still good to watch. That 4 banger runs pretty good....

:rolling::icon_thumright:

That SRT 4 is pretty respectable,but at the end of the day it's still just a neon.

That SRT 4 is pretty respectable,but at the end of the day it's still just a neon.

It's amazing how far technology has come...think back 30 years and try to imagine someone telling you that a 4 banger would run with a hopped up V8...yeah right!!

IMHO, the moral of the story is this...you can make a shopping cart go fast, but there is no substitute for the whole package. You can't beat what an old school Mopar hot rod, from the motor city, will do to you. Your heart rate jumps and the adrenaline starts to pump. There is simply no substitute.

I can stare at a tuner all day long and all I can think is....."honey, the rice is starting to boil...."

beat him all 4 times, respectable little Neon, cool 65 383 runs well,
should have beat him from a standing start too...

Had my brother drive my then new 86 Omni GLH turbo and he was surprised on how good a package sold at under 10,000 dollars ran. And yes it would put the smile on and run the AC at the same time and not make too much noise going around a corner.

Our stock 2004 PT Cruiser GT with the HO Turbo motor would run 15 flat all day long at 1500 altitude. Nice cars, but nothing beats cubic inches for instant gratification.

Auto Transport Service
Back