• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Purchase a New Pickup truck 2021 GMC

Atleast you didn't get the ugliest truck ever made, though that new tundra might rival this one.
silverado-2500-promo.jpg

View attachment 1139143installed a Bak flip lip hard cover today. It was hit in this heat.
what's your honest accesment
'on the new GMC truck so far'
aside from the deal being a brand new truck
are you happy ?
any complaints ?
has the newness worn off yet ?
no buyers remorse ?
(yet)

I have owned numerous GMC products escalade”s Yukon’s ‘.Just hit 300 miles after a few weeks. I did take it off road going to an outdoor range. It handled it very well. It has a lot of comforts And shiny stuff . Highway driving so far is good. The Easy access tail gate bed is a must very convenient

The eco diesel is / was a joint venture built by VM motori . It was a company co owned by GM and Chrysler. The engines were originally used for high end passenger cars and got shoe horned into the trucks. Personally I think the eco diesel is a boat anchor, a 5.2 magnum would eat its lunch, consume more fuel but the services and maintenance would be cheaper with the old gas burner.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Personally I think the eco diesel is a boat anchor, a 5.2 magnum would eat its lunch, consume more fuel but the services and maintenance would be cheaper with the old gas burner.
I Love the "diesels cost so much more to service and maintain" comments. I've owned 3, last one I've had since Jan '03. 3rd Gen Cummins, 250k+ on it. My services are only more expensive because it holds more oil. Oh wait, my 496 in my '67 has an 8 quart pan. Air cleaner is an air cleaner, fuel filter is a fuel filter, no plugs, cap, rotor. As for upkeep, I've replaced the serpentine belt twice due to 120° heat in AZ, which I would do with any other vehicle. 1 water pump, 45 minute job in my driveway and $40 online part. That's it in 18 yrs n 250k+ miles.

Last edited:
I may have a different opinion of them as I am a diesel mechanic and worked on GM / EMD /Cummins in fleet use. I have dealt with tons and tons of pollution equipment failures, limp modes and guys walking because their DEF system failed due to clogged nozzles, catalyst failed to regen etc. Im glad to hear you have had great luck with them. Pollution control issues leave guys alongside the road and very very costly. Cummins is absolutely hands down the best in the biz. The Ford 6.0 & 6.4 and early duramax engines paid me well. May your luck continue and I’m not being a smart *** I would never wish anything on anyone I’m just stating what I’ve dealt with.

Last edited:
Unless you're using a diesel for work, I see no reason to own one. I have more friends that own a truck with a hemi, than a diesel. A hemi can easily go 200,000 miles and after that the body is usually ready to rust off. I don't do rust.

I have Gasoline Running through my Veins, But I go against the current. I'm also Diesel engine man.

Trucks are like clothes fashion, there's only so much you can do before you head back to rehashing the old.

Last edited:
34E9C242-960C-4AC2-9442-EE947121BDAA.jpeg
4D83518B-3E58-45A9-B0FC-69C17D92E79C.jpeg
F70BFE0F-3549-4125-B7AD-DF4176F5A93B.jpeg
F022BD40-FEFF-41BB-9038-A59E9699FEA6.jpeg

Just installed raptor 6 inch runningboards Matt black. Dealership service wanted $1000,
I did it for &412.00

5000 miles on my 3 liter duramax... Last person on earth whoever thought he would buy a diesel. Love the truck, but the best thing is the diesel engine.. 24 avg mpg, over 31 on the hwy . Bought some takeoff 22's to put on it...
DSCF0778.JPG
DSCF0777.JPG

Beautiful chocolate lab! Nice truck but the dog is the winner ! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back