• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Push-Button 727 Transmission O-ring Seal Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

friendofvirgil

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Back again just in time for the Holidays. This kit replaces the (5) problematic seals that are the source for annoying leaks in 1962-1965 727 pushbutton transmissions. I have been running this kit in a 727 pushbutton automatic car for over 5 years and 30,000 miles and the driveway and trans are still leak-free. This kit may also fit earlier 727s and perhaps the 904 transmissions. $30 includes shipping and handling from Glendale, CA, USA. I accept Personal Check, USPS Money Order, PayPal F&F, or Zelle. Please send me a Private Conversation for more information.
Oring_Kit.jpg

Back again just in time for the Holidays. This kit replaces the (5) problematic seals that are the source for annoying leaks in 1962-1965 727 pushbutton transmissions. I have been running this kit in a 727 pushbutton automatic car for over 5 years and 30,000 miles and the driveway and trans are still leak-free. This kit may also fit earlier 727s and perhaps the 904 transmissions. $30 includes shipping and handling from Glendale, CA, USA. I accept Personal Check, USPS Money Order, PayPal F&F, or Zelle. Please send me a Private Conversation for more information.
View attachment 1035000
SOLD OUT. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back