• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pypes exhaust.....junk

yella71

Local time
12:13 PM
Reaction score
This is what they do.....made from the cheepest stuff possable. This was an x pipe on a customer's 69 Camaro......
IMG_20200708_110631872.jpg

Call em and send them a pic. Maybe they'll replace it???

What's wrong with using chain link fence posts on a Chevy?:D

Aren't they a sponsor here ?
I don't know, all I know is this is their stuff and it split like a piece of junk. Nice and clean ….right where it should have been welded or fused. I call it like I see it. probably chineese pipe

I've had one on my car for 5-6 years, zero problem?

This is what they do.....made from the cheepest stuff possable. This was an x pipe on a customer's 69 Camaro......View attachment 972916
You are spot on! I bought one system ironically for a 69 Camaro transverse system and it fit like garbage, hung too low. Magnaflow has been my go-to for systems.

What exhaust do you guys recommend for a 72 charger, small block, 904,8&1/4 . Looking for nice fit, quality American materials and a nice quality built and sounding muffler, complete with hangers. This car is a driver with headers and 2&1/2 collectors now, just a poor fit under it now and I’ve been looking but can’t pull the trigger so I need a little nudge. Thanks

My go-to is Magnaflow. OE exhaust I use Gardner’s.

I have their cutouts in my 64. One started leaking after two years. Called the company asking for new o rings. Sent in a couple days free. Still didn’t work so they replaced the whole mechanism for free for me. No proof of purchase or anything. Great service.

Just the opposite here. Good quality, durability, mufflers sound great.

What exhaust do you guys recommend for a 72 charger, small block, 904,8&1/4 . Looking for nice fit, quality American materials and a nice quality built and sounding muffler, complete with hangers. This car is a driver with headers and 2&1/2 collectors now, just a poor fit under it now and I’ve been looking but can’t pull the trigger so I need a little nudge. Thanks
TTI's mandrel bent systems are nice and not terribly priced for what you get imo.

Great I’ve been looking at MagnaFlow a lot and will go that way , I will probably get it from summit. I used ECS for my 70 RT and it’s some really nice stuff they have, they are also local for me and I think the staff is very knowledgeable and good to deal with as you do get what you pay for..

Auto Transport Service
Back