• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QA1 shocks

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone running the QA1 TS501 single adjustable shocks? If so, what setting did you start out with and ended up with?

I have the TR501 version on the front. Just started trying the adjustments for drag racing. I'm on 4 each side, but still need playing. Sure will depend on what driving you are tuning for. They seem to be really flexible and easy to make fit our needs. Seems if you follow their suggestions you get pretty close. Good luck.

I have those on my Cuda. At the track, we started with the middle setting and ended up full loose.
The rears are the middle setting.
DSC_4324.JPG

Thanks fellas, this gives me s starting point.

65 hemi,what is your rear setup. ss springs or 4 link or stock. very loose on the front for weight transfer and middle in the rear because of wheel spin. i am learning all this stuff from you guys. mine isn't even running but taking notes. what does your car weigh that will be a factor i'm sure on setup.

Just installed my rear QA1 TS901 single adjustable shocks. I’m looking forward to testing as soon as I get my dash put back together.

Bearman, my Cuda has heavy duty rear springs (hemi style) and CalTrac bars. Not certain of the Cuda's weight but estimate 3900#. Runs 11.80s in street trim, less the poverty hub caps.

That's awesome thank you will keep watching. Taking notes

65 hemi if I can get mine in those ets for my street car will be happy

5.7 hemi I'm waiting to here how the shocks work out for you. Please keep us updated

I will, gotta get the dash put back together and then I’ll hit the street.

did you upgrade the dash lets see some pics please.

Still in the process....

1CFC6091-925C-4B8F-BDBF-7EF98E73178B.jpeg C4F425F3-A245-4F8D-8289-7485C8A29DFB.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back