• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Assured by Chrysler Corporation Sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967 satellite

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have access to someone that can produce this sticker that was delivered by the factory on Chrysler cars from the 60's. From what I was able to find out this sticker was removed by the dealer prior to delivery to the customer so they are pretty rare. He said he can produce them as close as possible to the original for $5.00, including 1st class shipping (lower 48 states only). Email me if interested. If I can get enough of interested parties he said he would make them. If interested let me know if they should be an inside or outside sticker. Not sure what the original one was so if anyone can tell me for sure that would help. Would need at least 100 to do.

1967-Plymouth-Belvedere-GTX_280359_low_res.JPG

From what I believe that is what the original one looks like. The only thing my buddy is not sure of is the correct size but believed it's very close.0

I have access to someone that can produce this sticker that was delivered by the factory on Chrysler cars from the 60's. From what I was able to find out this sticker was removed by the dealer prior to delivery to the customer so they are pretty rare. He said he can produce them as close as possible to the original for $5.00, including 1st class shipping (lower 48 states only). Email me if interested. If I can get enough of interested parties he said he would make them. If interested let me know if they should be an inside or outside sticker. Not sure what the original one was so if anyone can tell me for sure that would help. Would need at least 100 to do.

View attachment 330770
I would like one, thanks Mike

Response has been low. Only 5 people said they wanted one. I'll see if he will print them and than post there avail. Should know in about a week when I see him again. Thanks

No. I got shut down from selling them. They said I would have to get the rights to market them. Not worth it based on the demand. Sorry.

is there anyway you could send me the art work ?

I wish I could. I don't even have it. A friend of mine, his cousin owned a print shop. I had a copy I found on the internet and worked with him to produce the image. So he has the image on his computer. I tried to get him to give me a copy of the program but the letter scared him off and he said no. I'll try again. I have one on my car. I'll upload you a picture of it this weekend.

Ok. It’s just a scare letter. You can scan an image and email it to someone.

check it out.

i have an original one in my possession !!

quality assured small.jpg

Last edited:
no one dares to mail a letter to Beavis :thumbsup:

dumb question, but would something like this have been attached to a brand spakin new 1966 Coronet?

Everything is wrong with that, including the font and colon. Plus the font size is wrong.

I think it did come on a 66. The first post in this thread looks like a 67 GTX.

I also have 2 green ones. Not sure what the different colors are for. My guess is they used different colors for body type.

no one dares to mail a letter to Beavis :thumbsup:

dumb question, but would something like this have been attached to a brand spakin new 1966 Coronet?
I f I remember right, I had to take it off of my new 383 S, 68 barracuda fastback, back then. Think it was on the wing window. I`d put one on mine now, just for the heck of it, who would care, or be able to prove it wasn`t stock ?

I have reproduced this card as a sticker. It’s 2 1/2 x 2. $8

From what I believe that is what the original one looks like. The only thing my buddy is not sure of is the correct size but believed it's very close.0
Looks a little big to me but have not scraped one off a window in 45 years.

its 2.5" h x 2" w

can you send me a picture of yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back