• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quarter panels

I'm interested also been looking at them also.

The repro FULL quarters are the best way to go as far as fit goes. Problem is, they're over $600 each. Then again you get what you pay for.

I have no idea where those in the auction come from. It looks to me like the the thing is really flat, and they shouldn't be

:rolling: I don't know they seemed to be proud of the fact they made them! I think I asked this before but where do you guys get your parts?

Those quarters are not even CLOSE to specs..............

They don't even compare to early chinese junk..............No joke...........:no:

no bodyman in his right mind would touch them.............the bottoms may possibly be cut off and usable as lower patches

run forrest run!!!
pure junk.....

Has anyone out there used the full quarters for a B-body from AMD yet? I have a 1970 GTX and have been waiting for them to finally arrive :yes:. I a hoping being from AMD they should fit pretty good. Worried about the scoop area on them. Once bought a quarter for a 1967 GTA I was restoring and had to cut the "scoop" out of the orginal and graft it in. A lot of work for the money spent.

Not trying to Hijack this but has anyone used the quarters from Browns of 2 Rivers?

Just another question should I replace the whole thing or cut and fit a skin? Looking for the best not the easiest.

Oh Boz quick trying to hijack my post :rolling: just kidding I haven't seen the panels you're talking about got a link? I'll probaly go with the AMD

I saw that coming :grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back