• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quarter panels

Joe Phillips

Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Joe Phillips and I would like to let you know that I now able to produce 1966/67 Coronet, Charger, GTX, Belvedere and Satellite quarter panels.
I can be contacted through Facebook at Joe Phillips Restoration or email at [email protected].
Thank you.

004 (2).jpg 004 (3).jpg 334.jpg 335.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, I think a friend of mine just got a 66 Coronet panel from you. Go to the Welcome Wagon and introduce yourself, there are lots of 66-67 B body fans here patiently waiting for the AMD pieces. I hope you do well, I wish you were a little sooner as my current project is fabricated from about 3 pieces on one side and 4 pieces on the other.
20190226_134130.jpg
20190226_134105.jpg

Welcome, It's good see someone making these parts. I wish you well.

Many thanks, Joe!

Joe you have a price you can throw out.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - you should do well here as there are many owners with projects going a d in need of the quarters you’re making. Good luck

That’s some extremely impressive metal work right there! How did you learn that?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Nice work! I have a sheet metal request if possiable? Not B body,but 60-64 forward look coupe section. The piece from door jamb back to wheel dog leg. It a rust out area on almost every 60-64 FL coupe. It's the same contour for all dodge,Plymouth,Chrysler,desoto. Right up to dog leg
Finding Rust free donor FL coupes are getting hard to find. PM me if this is something you would consider

Auto Transport Service
Back