• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about bench seat identification

dodgemahal

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
I found out (on this forum) that I have 1970 Road Runner bench seats in my 1967 Coronet. Will correct 1967 Coronet seat covers fit these 1970 frames?

My 68 has a 67 split bench frame and the covers fit. The stud holes through the floor are a bit narrower and needed to be redrilled and the hinge covers are different. So I would think the 67 covers would fit the 70 frame.

I see what you mean. I love the looks of the 70 RR seats but in the end, correctness should probably rule the day. I'm torn! And so are the old seats, lol!

I see what you mean. I love the looks of the 70 RR seats but in the end, correctness should probably rule the day. I'm torn! And so are the old seats, lol!
Kind of tempted to do a swap, pull the covers off mine and ship the frame to you and you ship yours to Me. Would be a PITA though and I am not one of those numbers guys but something to ponder.

Interesting, and a nice thought as well. What would the cost be to ship something that big? Yes indeed, a PITA!

Auto Transport Service
Back