• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on adjustable shocks

451Mopar

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for Viking adjustable shocks for my 1971 Charger 500, that will work at the drag strip and street.
Which Model version / part numbers should I get?
Looking at the triple adjustable VSK717HF Bezerker model.
Also, any discounts on those?

Last edited:
We have the members discount (10 %off over $200) What kind of horse power is your car putting to the ground?

Thanks
James From
PST

The old combination with a slightly smaller cam and 330 cfm heads was around 600 HP (corrected for altitude/temp) on the chassis dyno on gasoline with a 1,000 cfm carb.
Don't know the power with the CNC 400 cfm heads and larger cam. I have ran this on E-85 with a 1050 cfm 4150 flange carb, but currently has a FiTech 1200 PA 4150 flange Throttle body injection that I think flows less air, so likely about the same, around 600 HP for now?
Car is stock ride height, and race weight is 4,150 pounds.
Tires are 28x10.5 (275x60 MT Street ET Pro) and a 4.10:1 spool strange S-60 axle.

Last edited:
I looked on-line to order. Seems you can only get the double adjustable version on-line?
You can select the triple adjustable, and it gives a price, but no selection to buy the shocks.
I guess I'll have to give you a call.
-Jim-

Hello Jim,

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get the notification that you had responded. Did you call our sales line or should I get you pricing.

Thanks
James

Sorry James, I tried calling and ordering the shocks, but the person I spoke to had no clue and said you don't carry the triple adjustable shocks.
I just ordered them direct from Vi-King.

Auto Transport Service
Back