• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on window sticker

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Below is the window sticker option list on the 1969 Road Runner that I just bought. Regarding the A87 Decor Group, I can figure out what everything in that package is with the exception of the last item (highlighted in yellow).

The 64 dollar questions is: what is this "bright trim panel molding"?

Attachments

• IMG_20160115_141710350.jpg
    IMG_20160115_141710350.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 329
Trim on top of door panels.
And the prize is.....?

I don't think your typical road runner came with the chrome rocker panels that run almond the bottom of the car from wheel well to wheel well. My guess is thAt option was included on that window sticker. I have them on my GTX.

Rocker trim?

Nope, don't have that.

- - - Updated - - -

Trim on top of door panels.
And the prize is.....?

Nope, don't have that either.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think your typical road runner came with the chrome rocker panels that run almond the bottom of the car from wheel well to wheel well. My guess is thAt option was included on that window sticker. I have them on my GTX.

Huh?

I believe that the base model Belvedere had black metal trim holding the interior door panels in place at the top; A87 gave you the stainless version.

Looks like a lot of flash added for just $81.50. :)

https://books.google.com/books?id=S...9 Plymouth Roadrunner A87 decor group&f=false

Go here...last item on bottom right in the blue image. Means door panel trim and armrest trim.
Below is the window sticker option list on the 1969 Road Runner that I just bought. Regarding the A87 Decor Group, I can figure out what everything in that package is with the exception of the last item (highlighted in yellow).

The 64 dollar questions is: what is this "bright trim panel molding"?

I believe that the base model Belvedere had black metal trim holding the interior door panels in place at the top; A87 gave you the stainless version.

Looks like a lot of flash added for just $81.50. :)

I believe that you are correct. I just looked at an old picture of my former Six Pack Road Runner that did not have the decor package & the horizontal interior trim pieces are painted black along with the cheap horn, black armrest bases & no rear armrests.

Thank you sir!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF8138.jpg
    DSCF8138.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 201
  • Mark12.jpg
    Mark12.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 189
I agree with Photon.

BTW, looks like you have the wrong steering wheel, but I am sure you knew that already. Not picking mind you - the car is sweet, but I just noticed it since I was reading the options...

The steering wheel on my old six pack Runner actually is correct for the 69 interior without the decor package.

So I guess it isn't a trunklid finish panel?

The steering wheel on my old six pack Runner actually is correct for the 69 interior without the decor package.

I just noticed that was a picture of your OLD car, not your new one! Duh! :iamwithstupid:

Never mind - comment retracted! (At least the comment about the steering wheel - the car is still cool as hell...)

Auto Transport Service
Back