• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QUESTION REGARDING A STRIP KIT

Skatpak

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
On some 66's I see a stripe that is across the back of the car that goes from side to side. its not very wide may be 6-8" im guessing. The question is where do I get this stripe, I cant find it anywhere?

The only factory stripe that I'm aware of was a hand painted pinstripe following the roof line and ending near the rear quarter.
Anything else is a homemade add on.

painted from the factory
http://www.retrorarities.com/ChargerStripe/index.html
stripephoto.jpg

thats not it, if you google 66 charger pics, you will see diferent chargers with the stripe across the back, I have seen it on different cars in different colors ove the years but cannot find it. it goes across the trunk and down the the quarter panels.

Ohhhh.... "STRIPE"..... I thought this thread was for a more enticing subject, "strip" kit
upload_2021-11-2_17-26-53.jpeg

You're looking to do a custom 69 R/T stripe.
68s have the dual stripes.

thats not it, if you google 66 charger pics, you will see diferent chargers with the stripe across the back, I have seen it on different cars in different colors ove the years but cannot find it. it goes across the trunk and down the the quarter panels.

Just because you see them, it doesnt mean they came from the factory
The only stripe on a 66 or 67 was the roof line pinstripe which was standard
If you car didnt have one it will be noted on the fender tag as stripe delete

69 what? Charger r/t?

Auto Transport Service
Back