• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question Regarding LCA Bushings (69 Road Runner)

boss302dave

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
Gents, looking for a recommendation of what brand of LCA bushings to use to replace mine. 69 Road Runner with manual steering (with sway bar) if that matters. Street driven, no racing or auto crossing, so just rubber, no polyurethane. Used to be Moog was the 'go to' for suspension parts, but it's been many years since I changed any suspension pieces. I'll do strut rod bushings too. Anyone have recommendations (or any that I should stay away from)?
As always, thanks for your insight and suggestion! :thankyou:

MOOG. Try to get USA made ones, they are still out there. Might have to order like 10 and sort through the boxes and return the rest. I’ve heard good things about pro forged brand but don’t know if they make stock rubber ones or just urethane.

For the amount these cars get driven ... white box stuff is just fine.

I've been using as much Proforged stuff as possible as well.

Just order a full kit from PST and call it a day..
beerestoration2015-2016 2021.JPG

Save yourself some time and trouble and stay away from the Moog ones and get the proforged

Auto Transport Service
Back